Tuesdays 2-5pm, beginning October 1st
Thinking differently about the world’s toughest environmental problems sometimes requires a different perspective. That’s why we’ve created the ERI Corner Commons, a co-working opportunity for research faculty interested in making new connections. No registration required. Just come on in. Here’s what you can expect each time you come to the Corner Commons:
- A vibrant work space – we provide plenty of outlets, wi-fi, upscale restrooms, and high-tech A/V; you bring your laptop and get some work done
- Coffee – we provide the caffeine, you provide the personality
- Good company – we welcome researchers looking for some fresh faces and fresh ideas. You’re welcome to hangout or work on your own and say hi when you need a break.
- Food and Transportation close by– cookies across the street and salad around the corner. We’re on the free trolley line, if you want to go downtown.
- Opportunity- We welcome requests for training, brief information sessions from UVA services, or facilitation to help you be productive. Let us know how we can make your time in the Corner Commons more useful.
ERI welcomes faculty looking for an office away from home (or your primary office) each Tuesday from 2-5pm beginning October 1st at the Corner Building. Faculty funded through our CoLab seed-grant program are welcome to contact Carrie McGowan for meeting room bookings, outside of Corner Commons hours.